Applicants must fit the institutional and personnel requirements below.
Applicants must be affiliated with one of CHERISH’s four collaborating institutions.
- Weill Cornell Medicine
- Boston Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Applicants must also fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- Post-doctoral Fellow or trainee under the mentorship of a CHERISH Center Investigator
- Other investigator nominated by a CHERISH Center Investigator
- CHERISH Center Investigator
Priority consideration will be given to new investigators, investigators new to the field (e.g. economist new to substance use disorders, HCV or HIV; substance use researchers new to economic evaluation), or investigators with expertise related to one of the Cores proposing cross-Core collaborative research.